Thursday, June 20, 2013

If I do / If I don't

Ugh- I'm sooo tired of feeling like this!  I am tired of feeling unhappy and self-conscious.  I'm tired of feeling uncomfortable wearing anything but sweats or pajamas.  I'm tired of feeling my rolls and seeing the cottage cheese dimples.  I'm tired of feeling so out of control with my eating.  I'm tired of being so exhausted all the time.  I'm tired of getting winded so easily.  I'm tired of watching the scale go up but not doing anything about it.  I'm tired of disliking myself so much.

The GOOD things that will happen to me IF I DO take control now to lose weight:

  • I will be proud of myself
  • I will be more confident
  • I will decrease my chances of diabetes and other diseases
  • I will have more energy (especially to play with my kids)
  • I will look better in my clothes
  • People will notice and start complimenting me in 1-2 months
  • I will enjoy being in photos with my family
IF I DON'T take control now to lose weight:
  • I will just continue to get heavier
  • I will increase my chances of getting diabetes
  • I will continue to be down about myself
  • I will continue to hate all of my clothes
  • I will continue to hate all photos I'm in
  • People may talk about my weight gain behind my back